Hospital Owner, Northern California Region
Facilities Services Division
Walla Walla, Ca. 94589
Attn: Mr. Project Manager
Subject: Best Hospital Medical Center,
Replace Wet Laser
Project #2003-155 Partial Plan Review
As requested I have
reviewed the plans dated 12-6-03 for the Replace Wet Laser Project, and have the following comments:
- It appears
that this project should qualify for an Expedited Review and possibly a Field Review by OSHPD.
- As a reminder the Architects
Signature is required on all plan pages.
- Consider including a Site Map of the Campus with the Street Address showing
the location of the project.
- Consider adding details or notes to Sheet A-10 that addresses capping or plugging of the
existing floor sink that will no longer be used.
- The Existing Plumbing Lines shown on sheet A-10 to be capped in the
wall, should be cut and capped at the nearest supply feeders (Dirty Leg) or terminated with a valve.
- Consider showing
backing and or direct attachment to studs for wall mounted items and casework.
- Consider showing the fire ratings
for the existing walls (if not rated say so).
- The current plans do not address any electrical changes, if there are
to be changes additional information and details will be needed prior to submission to OSHPD.
If you have any questions
please don't hesitate.